Friday, January 24, 2020

Release 1.0 is here!

Woohoo! After well over a year of releases, I'm excited to announce version 1.0!

Why now? What makes it special enough to flip to version 1.0?

The big new feature here is "zones". Now you can pick different zones for different levels of sensitivity on blocking. This can either be manual, or it can be automatically managed based on how many images have recently been blocked (the default). The "neutral" zone is not too different from the current blocking level, but the "trusted" zone that engages when not many images have been blocked recently might just provide you a better tradeoff on accidental image blockages. I've found the experience to be better when I'm using it, and I hope you do too. If you're interested in the backstory on zones, I recommend checking out my series of posts on model sensitivity, starting here: Model Sensitivity - Part One.

While this release is a landmark, it is just the foundation. I'm excited to get your feedback! Speaking of feedback, thanks so much to those who have given feedback. It's been helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment