Saturday, January 15, 2022

Welcome, Linux Users!

 Recently there was a bump in new users - and the Firefox stats seem to indicate that many of you use Linux. Welcome friends!

Now, I've got a question for you. I don't use Linux desktop as my daily driver, so I need your help in understanding how the performance is looking so far. This addon relies on some level of hardware acceleration ... which hasn't always had the best support on Linux. If you've got a second, I'd love to hear from you over at this poll on Google Forms - can you please help me out?

One last note: if you are finding that the default WebGL backend isn't working well on your machine, it might be worth it to try the WASM backend, which you can pick in the options for the addon.

Hope you enjoy Wingman!

 

Update: Poll results from 4 users - glad to hear it's working well for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment